Who can use this feature?
System & User administrators only
If you haven't already, book a bulk upload session to get all your clients onboarded to Qwil in one go. One of our support team will assist you through the process. Before your appointment you need to prepare your client list by creating a report from Salesforce.
Prepare my client list
- Click on the dropdown button next to Home in Salesforce and select Reports.
- Once in reports click on New Report.
- Select your report type as Accounts.
- On the left side menu you now need to fill in the columns section with the fields, "Person Account: First Name", "Person Account: Last Name", "Person Account: Email", "Person Account: Mobile":
Note: if your practice has several advisors you can add in column that will help you determine which is the servicing advisor (this will help when we set contact groups).
Tip: If you want to narrow down the list further you can also put in the columns: Prospect status and Client Status.
- Click on Filters and click on Show me: My accounts to change it to Show me: All Accounts.
- Click on Created Date and change the Range dropdown to All Time.
- Click on Run to run the report.
- Click on the dropdown next to Edit and click Export.
- Export as excel format.
- Review your list, once you've opened the file in excel your document needs to be formatted as:
- Every client must have an email address and mobile number.
- Every client must have a unique email address.
- Only clients that you wish to invite to Qwil are in the document.
- Once your list meets these criteria, you are ready for your bulk upload session.