Qwil is a closed network which is invitation-only so you can trust everyone is who they say they are. Only participants in a conversation can view the content and chat. So data is private at all times. Thats why you can therefore do a lot more...if not everything!
You've certainly received fraudulent emails (phishing), received phishing calls and messages from unknown senders on SMS/WhatsApp trying to impersonate your bank or other financial services. At Qwil Messenger, we keep these people out at all times!
Think of your day to day life without having to use encrypted email or a portals needing passwords and login details. Maybe you currently need receive a call to verify your identity? Are documents and statements still sent to you by postal mail? Are you having to jump between zoom, teams or other video platform? Are you looking through your emails for that document to sign?
Let's now consider how this works on Qwil instead:
- Conversations between staff and clients are as easy as using social chat (WhatsApp for example) with no training required.
- Sensitive documents (passports pictures for example) can be uploaded or drag and dropped in the same conversation.
- Documents can be signed, transactions approved by biometric, again in the same conversation
- Other participants can be brought into a conversation when and if needed and can see the history.
- You can jump on a video call directly from the security of Qwil. No need for another app.
- The familiar double tick gives the assurance that a message has been received and read (and even an email will be sent to remind of unread messages).
- Search for all chats and documents or download the transcript.
Qwil is the safe and secure way to conveniently chat, send and sign documents and video call all in the same platform...on mobile and on desktop!
Ultimately it is up to each organisation that has invited you to Qwil to decide how they would like to utilise the platform to offer you the best client experience!