Who can use this feature?
Qwil Sign enables you to easily create templates using our convenient tool to drag and drop signature fields onto your pdf file.
No need for another application and you can share the templates with your colleagues directly on Qwil!
With templates, you don't need to repetitively add the same fields to each request every time you send a new document for signature.
Creating and testing a template just takes a few minutes, but when done it will save you a lot of time.
What to expect?
- Any document can become a template, you will just need to save as PDF in order to use our online tool to add fields.
- Qwil Sign automatically detects the fields and completes the information when sent to the Signers.
- When you're done creating your template, export it as PDF it to be used. Send e-signature request
- You can share a templated PDF with other staff directly on Qwil for them to use.
- At any time you can test your template with your Butler (send PDF with caption /testpdf) to check to test the positioning and size of the fields.
How to use the Template Maker?
- Click Create your template from QwilSign or navigate to https://signtemplate.qwil.io/
Select a PDF by dropping in the box or browse file. Click Continue.
In the document, click on one of the available template fields and hold down the mouse button. Drag the selected field onto the document and release the mouse button.
After moving the placeholder field onto the document, adjust its position by clicking in the middle of the field and dragging it.
Click Preview and export to check the positioning. Edit the template or remove fields if required.
All good? Then click Export PDF to save in your preferred folder and get ready to send. See send e-signatures.
Our help centre contains hundreds of articles and guides so that you can make the most of the platform. Below are a few extra links if you are interested in learning more.