Who can use this feature?
Staff users only
With e-signatures, you can easily send requests and get documents signed from anywhere, at any time, on any device all within the security of Qwil. There is no additional application, it all happens within the same chat.
Currently Qwil Sign if for 2 Signers - the requestor (Staff) and the signer (Client or Staff). We will be adding a 3rd Signer within Qwil as well as external Guests which will then allow for Witnessing a Digital signature in Q4 2023.
What to expect?
- You can only create a signature request on desktop via the Dashboard (coming Q3 2023).
- Signature requests for 3rd signer will be done directly in the Request a Signature or the Dashboard. We always recommend a signer to be invited to Qwil Messenger to ensure the Identity is verified.
- If the 3rd Signer is an external guest to Qwil, the request will be sent with a secure link in an email
- Qwil sign Anchors can be used to add the details required of the 3rd signer.
- Once completed by all parties, the signed templated PDF will be sent to all participants with all the details your required including a certificate page including the IP address confirming its legal validity. The signed document will be available on the Dashboard of the requestor and by email for the external signer.
Our help centre contains hundreds of articles and guides so that you can make the most of the platform. Below are a few extra links if you are interested in learning more.