If you have lost your 2FA phone number, you can change your number from the sign in process.
To change your 2FA phone number from sign in you will need:
- Your Qwil ID or username.
- Your password.
- Your recovery code.
- Your new number to receive a verification code.
To change your 2FA phone number:
- From the sign-in screen. Enter your Qwil ID or username and password.
- In the Verify sign in screen click on I want to reset my phone number.
- Enter your Qwil ID or username, Password, Recovery Code and New number.
Note: Make sure you add your country code (i.e. +44) The flag icon will display your country to confirm you have entered your number correctly. Do not manually change the flag icon as this will save an incorrect number.
- You will receive an SMS code to your New number.
- Enter the SMS code and click Submit.
- You will receive an email to confirm the update.
Note: You can also change your 2FA number from your account settings. See Change my 2FA phone number.