This email address is used to send communications outside the platform that are related to your account (reset password, device sign in alert, Qwil ID request, etc). This email may or may not be the same as the email address that is linked to a specific organisation.
To change your account email you will need:
- Your password.
- Your account phone number to receive a 6 digit authentication code.
- Access to your new email address.
Note: You can only change your account email through a web browser or the Qwil Desktop App.
To change your account email:
- Click on your avatar in the top right of Qwil on a web browser or on the Qwil Desktop App.
- Navigate to account settings.
- Under the Details tab click on Change email address.
- Enter your password.
- You will receive an SMS code to your account phone number.
- Enter the SMS code and click Verify.
- Enter your new email address.
- You will receive an email to your new email address to verify.
- Click on Confirm new email to complete the update.
- You will receive an email to confirm the update.
Note: Changing this email will not change any of the emails linked to a specific organisation. See Understanding emails and phone numbers.