This email address is used to send communications outside the platform that are related to your account (reset password, device sign in alert, Qwil ID request, etc). This email may or may not be the same as the email address that is linked to a specific organisation.
To change your Qwil email you will need:
- Your password.
- Your 2FA device to receive a 6 digit authentication code.
- Access to your new email address.
To change your Qwil email:
- Navigate to your account settings menu .
- Under authentication click on Email.
- Enter your password.
- You will receive an SMS code to your registered phone number.
- Enter the SMS code and click Verify.
- Enter your new email address.
- You will receive an email to your new email address to verify.
- Click on Confirm new email to complete the update.
- You will receive an email to confirm the update.
You can only change your Qwil email through a web browser.
Note: Changing this email will not change any of the emails linked to a specific organisation. See Understanding emails and phone numbers.