To change your password you will need:
- Your password.
- Your 2FA device to receive a 6 digit authentication code.
To change your password:
- Click your avatar on the top right of Qwil on a web browser or on the Qwil Desktop App.
- Navigate to account & settings.
- Under the Account tab click on Change password.
- Enter your password.
- You will receive an SMS code to your registered phone number.
- Enter the SMS code and click Verify.
- Enter your new password and confirm it. See password requirements.
- Click submit.
- You will receive an email to confirm the update.
You can only change your password through a web browser.
Note: If you forgot your password see I forgot my password.