If you forgot your password you can reset it from the sign in page.
To reset your password you will need:
- Your Qwil ID - we sent this to you when you first joined.
- Your 2FA device to receive a 6 digit authentication code.
- Access to your registered email address.
Your registered email address is the email linked to your Qwil account. See Understanding emails and phone numbers.
Reset your password
- From the sign in page, click on 'I forgot my password'.
- Enter your Qwil ID.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password to your registered email address.
- Click on the link
- Create and confirm your new password
- You will receive an SMS code to your registered phone number.
- Enter the SMS code and click Submit.
- Your password will be updated.