You can share a link to a specific message in a chat. When a participant clicks on the link it will open a new tab and navigate to that message.
Only active chat participants will be able to open these links.
To copy a message link:
- Hover over the message you wish to create a link to.
- Click on Copy link.
- The link will be copied to your clipboard.
Note: This is only available on a web browser and the Qwil Desktop App.
What can I do with a message link:
- Share it with other chat participants to refer to a specific message or file.
- Paste it into other systems (i.e. CRMs), when clicked it will go straight to the anchor point.
- It can be very useful to save a message link along with a chat transcript to record a specific part of the conversation.