Using search makes it easier to find the right message, file, or chat when you need to. You can search all your chats, even if you left. Your search results will include active and archived chats.
You can search for:
- Chat title (current and previous)
- Attachment name
Note: This is a web/desktop only feature for now.
To search your chats:
- Click on the search icon above your chat list.
- Start typing a search term.
- In thesearch dropdown you will see suggested results for contacts and chats.
- Press Enter to see message results that match your search parameters.
Tip: Find shared chats. On a contact's page, you can see a list of all the chats you share with them well as what documents they have shared with you.