Your public contact information is the email and phone number that appear on your profile and is shown to your contacts. You can edit your public contact information by editing your profile. You have different profiles for each organisation that you engage with on Qwil. This means you can have different contact information for each one.
Note: This is a web-only feature.
Staff members may have restricted access to editing their contact information.
Client members cannot edit their public contact information.
To edit your public contact information:
- On the left-hand menu, click on your profile (top left corner).
- Under public contact, click on Add phone number or Add email.
- Write a new email/phone number and Submit
Note: If you are editing your phone number make sure you add your country code (i.e. +44) The flag icon will display your country to confirm you have entered your number correctly. Do not manually change the flag icon as this will save an incorrect number.
- Your new details will be saved.
Set an email/phone number as primary:
You can also change which contact details will appear as primary in your profile.
- In your public contact details, select an email/number that you wish to set as primary.
- Click on the three-dot menu
- Select Set as primary
- Your previous primary details will still appear in your profile but not as primary.
Remove public contact information:
You can only remove contact information that is not set as primary.
- In your public contact details, select an email/number that you wish to remove.
- Click on the three dot menu
- Select Remove.
Note: Your public contact information is automatically generated when you are invited to join an organisation on Qwil. Editing your public contact details WILL NOT update the email and phone number linked to your Qwil account nor the email and phone number linked to your organisation membership. See Understanding emails and phone numbers for more details.