Your public contact information is the email and phone number that appear on your profile and is shown to your contacts. You can edit your public contact information by editing your profile.
This is a web-only feature.
What to expect?
- You have different profiles for each organisation that you engage with on Qwil. This means you can have different contact information for each one.
- Your public contact information is automatically generated when you are invited to join an organisation on Qwil.
- Editing your public contact details WILL NOT update the email and phone number linked to your Qwil account nor the email and phone number linked to your organisation membership. See Understanding emails and phone numbers for more details.
- If you do not see the Edit option, this means the option has been restricted and you will need to contact the staff administrator (Edit a user)
- Staff members may have restricted access to editing their contact information.
- Client members cannot edit their public contact information. They will need to ask their staff representative at the organisation to amend details.
To edit your public contact information:
- Click the user profile avatar (top right).
- Click on your profile in the popup menu
- Scroll down to Contact Information and click Edit to change the numbers visible to clients. This will not affect your primary number. If you do not see the Edit option, this means the option has been restricted and you will need to contact the staff administrator (Edit a user)
Note: If you are editing your phone number make sure you add your country code (i.e. +44) The flag icon will display your country to confirm you have entered your number correctly. Do not manually change the flag icon as this will save an incorrect number.
- Save Changes. Your new details will be saved.
- Remove public contact information:
- You must have at least one public phone number and email.
- In your public contact details, select an email/number that you wish to remove.
- Delete the number/email
- Select Save Changes.