Yes. We use end-to-end data encryption, both in-flight and at rest. Qwil Messenger supports the latest recommended secure cipher suites to encrypt all data, including use of TLS 1.2 protocols and AES256 encryption.
Articles in this section
- Does Qwil Messenger encrypt my messages and information?
- What information about me does Qwil Messenger have and use?
- Where is my data stored and how is it used?
- Does Qwil Messenger have access to my personal data on my phone?
- Can Qwil Messenger see the content of my chats?
- Who can see my chats at the organisation I am engaging with?
- If I no longer use Qwil Messenger where is my information stored and how can I access to it?
- How do I review my account activity?