No. Qwil Messenger provides a highly secure and confidential utility service for users to connect through a single app globally. Our software service has been specifically designed to provide a rich and familiar end user experience for the sole purpose of enabling secure chat between companies and their clients and partners for business purposes. At all times, chat data is controlled and managed by the organisation you are interacting with in line with stringent security and regulatory requirements.
Articles in this section
- Does Qwil Messenger encrypt my messages and information?
- What information about me does Qwil Messenger have and use?
- Where is my data stored and how is it used?
- Does Qwil Messenger have access to my personal data on my phone?
- Can Qwil Messenger see the content of my chats?
- Who can see my chats at the organisation I am engaging with?
- If I no longer use Qwil Messenger where is my information stored and how can I access to it?
- Can I delete / amend a message?