By default, only chat participants have access to their chats. In certain circumstances, authorised personel at the organisation you are chatting with can access to review any user's chat details, should the need arise. Qwil Messenger works in the same way as a recorded phone line where all conversations are recorded for security and privacy purposes. Your organisation will also need to meet any request by authorities regarding data access and our platform has been designed to support this.
Articles in this section
- How is Qwil Messenger secure?
- Does Qwil Messenger encrypt my messages and information?
- What information about me does Qwil Messenger have and use?
- Where is my data stored and how is it used?
- Does Qwil Messenger have access to my personal data on my phone?
- Can Qwil Messenger see the content of my chats?
- Who can see my chats at the organisation I am engaging with?
- If I no longer use Qwil Messenger where is my information stored and how can I access to it?