Your organisation will store your chats and data to meet their regulatory and legal obligations. If you no longer use their services, you may lose access to engage with them on Qwil Messenger. However, you are able to request a record of all of your chats, as well as exercise your rights provided by data protection regulations (e.g. GDPR in Europe).
Articles in this section
- Does Qwil Messenger encrypt my messages and information?
- What information about me does Qwil Messenger have and use?
- Where is my data stored and how is it used?
- Does Qwil Messenger have access to my personal data on my phone?
- Can Qwil Messenger see the content of my chats?
- Who can see my chats at the organisation I am engaging with?
- If I no longer use Qwil Messenger where is my information stored and how can I access to it?
- Can I delete / amend a message?