For the best Qwil experience, we recommend downloading the mobile and desktop apps (instead of using the web browser). You will have a separate window just for Qwil as you do for emails, and will never miss a notification and a chat.
What to expect:
- The Qwil Messenger desktop app is available for Mac or Windows PC.
- Your clients can also have the desktop app to easily see your messages and read documents. We have seen the older generations really adopting it as they don't always have a smartphone.
- Don't worry about too many notifications and pings, you only receive them if you are not active. If the window is open with Qwil, you will just see the new message come in.
- All downloads are also available on the main website at this link.
Tip: If you do not have permission to install software on your Windows PC see How to create a Qwil Messenger shortcut on your desktop
How to download the desktop app:
- Start downloading the Desktop app here or click on your avatar on the top right of your Qwil on a browser and click on the download for Mac OS button.
- Once the download is complete, open a Finder window and select your Downloads folder.
- Double click the Qwil.dmg file. This will open a small window.
- Drag and drop the Qwil icon to the Applications folder in the window.
Note: If you are having trouble installing our desktop app see:
- Start downloading the Desktop app here or click on your avatar on the top right of your Qwil on a browser and Click on the download for Windows button. (also available at this link)
- Once the download is complete, double-click the file. Qwil Messenger will launch automatically once installed.
- Go to Start > All Apps. Right-click on Qwil. Select Pin to Start.
The experience of Qwil is even better when also downloaded on mobile. This way you can be sure never to miss a notification