An administrator of your organisation may decide to temporarily suspend your access to their services on Qwil Messenger.
What does this mean?
- You will not be able to see any chats or data of the organisation from which you were suspended. This applies to both the web and mobile apps.
- All your chats and data will be saved but you will only be able to access them once you are unsuspended.
- If you are using Qwil Messenger to engage with more than one organisation you will still be able to access all your other profiles.
- You'll appear as active but with status 'unavailable' to all your contacts.
- Once you are unsuspended you will receive all messages sent to you while you were suspended.
How can I restore my access?
Only an administrator can unsuspend your account.