For security reasons, your Qwil Messenger account will be blocked if you have entered too many incorrect passwords. To unblock your account you must reset your password.
To unblock your account you will need:
- Your Qwil ID (we sent this to you when you first joined) or username.
- Your phone number to receive a 6 digit authentication code.
- Access to your registered email address.
Your registered email address is the email linked to your Qwil account. See Understanding emails and phone numbers.
To unblock your account:
- Click on the 'Reset password' link
- Enter your Qwil ID or username.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password to your registered email address.
- Click on the link.
- Create and confirm your new password. See password requirements.
- You will receive an SMS code to your registered phone number.
- Enter the SMS code and click Submit.
- Your password will be updated and your account will be unblocked.