Qwil Messenger is an invitation-only platform so you can’t self-register to use the app. This is done to ensure that everyone’s identity is trusted and verified (i.e. that you are who you say you are).
Once you’ve been invited to join an organisation, you’ll need to accept the invitation and set up your Qwil account.
Important note: Internet Explorer is not supported. You must use a modern browser to accept your invitation. Here is a list of our supported browsers.
To accept an invitation as a new Qwil user:
- Check your inbox for an email invitation from Qwil Messenger.
- Click Accept invitation.
- Click on Create a new account.
- You will receive an SMS code to your registered phone number.
- Enter the SMS code and click Verify.
- Create a password.
- You will be assigned a Qwil ID (write this number down, you will need it to sign in). Your Qwil ID is your username.
If you already have a Qwil Messenger account and you have received an invitation from another organisation see Accept an invitation as an existing Qwil user.
IMPORTANT: Once you have signed in to Qwil, we strongly advise that you generate a recovery code and keep it in a safe place. A recovery code can be used to sign in to your account should you lose access to your registered phone number.