Who can use this feature?
If you are using Qwil Messenger on your company computer, you may not have permissions to install software. If you are unable to install Qwil Messenger's desktop app you can create a shortcut on your desktop that will work almost the same.
When you create a shortcut to a web page, the shortcut opens the web page in a standalone window without any menus, tabs, or other browser components.
To create a Qwil shortcut (Windows and Mac) on Chrome:
- Open the Chrome web browser and go to the login page
- Go to the Chrome menu, located in the upper right-hand corner of the browser.
- Select More tools and choose Create shortcut:
- Check the box "Open as window" and click Create.
- The shortcut will appear on your desktop.
For easier access to your shortcut you can pin it to your start menu. Making Qwil start at login (never miss a notification on desktop)