If you are using Qwil Messenger on your company computer, you may not have permissions to install software. If you are unable to install Qwil Messenger's desktop app you can create a shortcut on your desktop that will work almost the same.
When you create a shortcut to a web page, the shortcut opens the web page in a standalone window without any menus, tabs, or other browser components.
Note: This is for Windows OS only.
To create a Qwil shortcut in Windows:
- Open the Chrome web browser and go to https://web.qwil.io/web/login
- Go to the Chrome menu, located in the upper right-hand corner of the browser.
- Select More tools and choose Create shortcut:
- Check the box "Open as window" and click Create.
- The shortcut will appear on your desktop.
Tip: For easier access to your shortcut you can pin it to your start menu.
To pin your shortcut to your start menu:
- Go to Start > All Apps.
- Find your newly created shortcut.
- Right-click it.
- Select Pin to Start.