You can add your own branding theme to your organisation on Qwil Messenger. This will mean that your email invitations, page headers, chat bubbles and menu colours can be tailored to match your specific brand. For this you will need:
- A primary brand colour (hexadecimal format). This is the colour used for bubbles and menu items.
- An (optional) contrast brand colour (hexadecimal format). This is the colour of the text inside the bubbles. Typically this should be white (#FFFFFF).
- A header logo image file. This will appear in the header of the phone and web screens.
- An avatar image file. This will appear on the side menu app icon for your organisation.
- A public logo URL. This will be used in instances where your organisation logo must be exposed externally to the Qwil platform.
Note: Ensure you have a transparent background for the header logo.
As a system administrator, navigate to the Branding option on the Organisation Settings side menu. Click Create and follow the steps to add each of your brand assets above and press Save. Once created you can either directly Apply your settings or preview them using the Try option.