Who can use this feature?
System administrators only
Qwil Messenger includes a number of advanced security features that are designed to cater to the protection of sensitive corporate data for organisations.
These settings include:
- Chat restrictions for staff users on mobile devices (BYOD)
- Invitation settings and profile editing permissions
- User API keys permissions
- Mobile push notification content preferences (for all users)
- Attachment sharing restrictions
Note: By default, these settings are turned on for your organisation and typically do not require further amendment.
However, if you would like to review/revise any of these options navigate to the Advanced Settings option on the Organisation Settings side menu. Select each section to update the settings described.