Who can use this feature?
Enable Qwil notifications so you never miss an important message. You can enable notifications on both mobile and web. For web to check our help here.
- When you first open Qwil Messenger on your mobile device you will receive an alert asking for permission to send you notifications.
- Tap on allow.
Note: If you did not allow Qwil Messenger to send you notifications you can always give permission later on.
To re-activate notifications:
- Go to Settings, and scroll down to the list of apps, find Qwil Messenger.
- Tap on Qwil.
- Tap on notifications, and toggle Allow notifications.
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications > App notifications.
- Here, you’ll see a list of all apps installed on your Android device. Scroll and tap on Qwil Messenger.
- A list of all types of notifications the app can send will appear. Toggle each type of notification on or off as desired.
Note: If you are having trouble receiving notifications on your Android device, see Android notifications.