Enable Qwil notifications so you never miss an important message. You can enable notifications on both mobile and web. For web to check our help here.
- When you first open Qwil Messenger on your mobile device you will receive an alert asking for permission to send you notifications.
- Tap on allow.
Tip: If you are having trouble receiving notifications on your Android device, see Android notifications.
Note: If you did not allow Qwil Messenger to send you notifications you can always give permission later on.
To re-activate notifications:
- Go to Settings, and scroll down to the list of apps, find Qwil Messenger.
- Tap on Qwil.
- Tap on notifications, and toggle Allow notifications.
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications > App notifications.
- Here, you’ll see a list of all apps installed on your Android device. Scroll and tap on Qwil Messenger.
- A list of all types of notifications the app can send will appear. Toggle each type of notification on or off as desired.