You need to provide an SMS code for security purposes as part of our two-factor authentication. If you are having trouble receiving a code try one of the following:
- Make sure you have network on your mobile device.
- Wait a couple of minutes. Sometimes SMS codes take a few minutes to arrive.
- Turn your phone off and back on again.
- If you still haven't received an SMS code, you can request another one by clicking on Resend code.
- If you still haven't received an SMS code after clicking on resend, check that your number is correct with a representative of the organisation that invited you.
Troubleshooting Tip: Usually if SMS codes are not received, this is due to a signal issue with a phone. Try restarting the phone and ask someone to text you to check your own signal.
Admin users must make sure they enter your number correctly when they invite you to the platform. If you are an admin inviting a user:
- Start typing their number with the international code (e.g. +44)
- A flag will appear. Do not change the flag as this will change the international code and users will not be able to receive codes.