Users need to provide an SMS code for security purposes as part of our two-factor authentication. If your users are having trouble receiving a code suggest they try one of the following:
- Make sure they have network on their mobile device.
- Wait a couple of minutes. Sometimes SMS codes take a few minutes to arrive.
- Ask them to turn the phone off and on.
- You can also very simply check on your side that Qwil SMS servers are working. Follow these steps here.
If the systems are working and the user is still not receiving a code:
- They can request another one by clicking on Resend code.
- It may be because you entered their number incorrectly when you created their invitation.
To make sure you enter their number correctly:
- Check the invitation status and their profile
- Their number should always have the international code (e.g. +44)
- A flag will appear. Do not change the flag as this will change the international code and users will not be able to receive codes.