Who can use this feature?
System & User administrators only
Users need to provide an SMS code for security purposes as part of our two-step verification. If your users are having trouble receiving a code suggest they try one of the following:
- Make sure they have signal on their mobile device.
- Wait a couple of minutes. Sometimes SMS codes take a few minutes to arrive.
- If they still haven't received an SMS code, they can request another one by clicking on Resend code.
If the user is still not receiving a code it may be because you entered their number incorrectly when you created their invitation.
To make sure you enter their number correctly:
- Start typing their number with the international code (e.g. +44)
- A flag will appear. Do not change the flag as this will change the international code and users will not be able to receive codes.
Note for For UAE, China and Kenya (from 6/02/2024) the SMS code will be communicated via a telephone call rather than by text message. SMS codes - UAE, China and Kenya by phone call