Who can use this feature?
Users need to provide an SMS code for security purposes as part of our two-step verification. If your users are having trouble receiving a code suggest they try one of the following:
- Make sure they have signal on their mobile device.
- Wait a couple of minutes. Sometimes SMS codes take a few minutes to arrive.
- If they still haven't received an SMS code, they can request another one by clicking on Resend code.
If the user is still not receiving a code it may be because you entered their number incorrectly when you created their invitation.
To make sure you enter their number correctly:
- Start typing their number with the international code (e.g. +44)
- A flag will appear. Do not change the flag as this will change the international code and users will not be able to receive codes.