This article offers help for new invitation emails. If you already have a Qwil account and need help receiving emails (password reset etc.), read this advice instead.
If you or your users are having trouble receiving their invitation email suggest they make sure to check their Spam folder.
If the invitation you sent has bounced (was not delivered) you will receive a notification via your chat butler. This probably means the email address you provided is invalid.
If the invitation is not there, an admin in your organisation should:
- Check the email you set when inviting the user is correct. Make sure there are no spaces before or after the email.
- Resend the invitation from the user page.
Note: The user will need to accept the invitation from the new email (old email will expire/become invalid)
- Test your email network. You can easily request a reminder for your own Username/Qwil ID by following this process. If you receive an email, you know that the system is up and running. If you don't then it is either your firewall or our systems. Our systems availability can be checked here.
- Firewalls at organisations can block external emails. If this is the case, and for clients, ask them for another email to set up the account. They will be able to change their Account details and Profile details at a later stage.
- Certain email providers (btinternet for example) sometimes prevent or delay emails which are encrypted or have encrypted link like Qwil. If problem persists, try to change email to another provider (work email for example).