Who can use this feature?
System administrators only
Adjust invitation settings and configure profile editing permissions for your users. You can specify conditions for staff and clients separately.
Here is what you can adjust:
- Allow users to edit their name and job title
These details will display on their profile and on their contact page. If disabled, only an administrator will be able to edit a user's personal details.
- Allow users to edit public contact details
Enable users to edit their public phone number and email. These details will display on their profile and on their contact page. If disabled, only an administrator will be able to edit contact details.
- Enforce 2-step verification for invitations
If this option is enabled, an admin will also need to provide a phone number to invite users. If not, users will need to enter their number for 2-step verification when they accept their invitation. See Invitation settings for more details.
To adjust user permissions:
- From your desktop, click on the admin menu
- Click on Settings
- Click on the Users tab
- Make any necessary changes and click Save.
- Your changes will be applied.