Who can use this feature?
Configure permissions for staff users in your organisation. User permissions specify what tasks users can perform and what features users can access.
Here is what you can adjust:
- Offline grace period on mobile devices
An offline grace period allows the mobile app to run while offline until the period expires. Once expired, users must come online in order to continue accessing data on Qwil. This restriction only applies to staff users.
- Allow staff users to edit public contact details
Enable staff users to edit their public phone number and email. These details will display on their profile and on their contact page. If disabled, only an administrator will be able to edit contact details.
Note: You can only restrict offline access features for staff users (this includes admin users and normal staff users). Client users have unrestricted access to the application while offline and cannot edit their public contact details.
To adjust user permissions:
- From your desktop, click on the admin menu
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll to Organisation user and click on the edit button.
- A modal will open. Make any necessary changes and click submit.
- Your changes will be applied.