Who can use this feature?
System administrators only
You can set notification preferences for push notifications within your organisation. These settings will only apply to mobile devices of all users.
Here is what you can adjust:
- Message content in push notifications
Enable preview of message content on push notifications. If enabled, when notifications appear on a user's device lock screen, the content of the notifications will be shown.
To adjust the message content in push notifications:
- From your desktop, click on the admin menu
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Notifications tab.
- Make any necessary changes and click Save.
- Your changes will be applied.