Who can use this feature?
Every chat and action taken on Qwil Messenger is recorded in your organisation's secure cloud allowing you to comply with regulatory requirements. As a system administrator, you can grant a specific staff user access to locate any chat undertaken in your organisation and review/export the transcript via our web app.
Note: Qwil Messenger does not have access to any chat data. At all times, chat data is controlled and managed by your organisation in line with stringent security and regulatory requirements.
Note: Enabling chat audit functionality is decided and managed by each organisation.
To grant a user data reviewer permissions:
- From your desktop, click on the admin menu .
- Locate the user you wish to grant auditing permissions to and click on their record to open their user page.
- On the right-hand side there is a box called Permissions.
- Click on the edit button.
- In the modal, select the checkbox User can use Data Reviewer.
- Click submit.
- The user will now have a new menu to access data reviewer functionalities.