Who can use this feature?
Note: This is a web-only feature.
You can easily customize your organisation on Qwil Messenger to suit your brand. Adding your brand will not only make your chat space look and feel more professional but will give your users more confidence to engage with you via a chat.
Additionally, adding your brand will help you maintain your corporate identity guidelines in all your communication channels. So there it is! Qwil is here to help you communicate with your clients safely and securely in a professional branded platform.
The colours and logos you choose will affect a number of items, like your:
- Chat bubbles on mobile devices
- Buttons and links on mobile devices
- Headings in your web app
- Organisation emails sent from Qwil Messenger (such as invitation emails)
Tip: Make sure you use contrasting colours for your chat bubbles and text, and upload your logos with a transparent background.
To create and apply your branding:
- From your desktop, click on the admin menu.
- Click on Branding.
- Follow the steps to add each of your brand assets above and press Save.
- Once created you can either directly Apply your settings or preview them using the Try option.
To add your branding you will need:
- A primary brand colour (hexadecimal format - (#123456)). This is the colour used for bubbles and menu items.
- An (optional) contrast brand colour (hexadecimal format). This is the colour of the text inside the bubbles. Typically this should be white (#FFFFFF).
- A header logo image file. This will appear in the header of the phone and web screens. This cannot be larger than 1200x300.
- An avatar image file (200x200). This will appear on the side menu app icon for your organisation.
Note: Ensure you have a transparent background for the header logo.