Who can use this feature?
As an admin, you can deactivate a contact group when it is no longer needed.
Note: You can only deactivate an empty group. Before deactivating a group, you must remove all its members. Make sure you add any client members to another group that includes at least one active staff member.
To deactivate a contact group:
- From your desktop, click on the administration menu
- Click on Contact Groups.
- Locate the group you wish to deactivate.
- On the group page you will see a three-dot menu on the top-right. Click on it.
- In the dropdown menu click on Delete.
- A confirmation modal will open. Click confirm.
To see your inactive groups, go the Group menu and select Inactive in the filter options.