Who can use this feature?
Qwil Messenger includes a number of advanced security features that are designed for the protection of sensitive corporate data for organisations.
These settings include:
- Chat restrictions for staff users on mobile devices (BYOD)
- Invitation settings and profile editing permissions
- User API keys permissions
- Mobile push notification content preferences (for all users)
- Attachment sharing restrictions
Note: By default, these settings are turned on for your organisation and typically do not require further amendment. However, if you wish to change any of these settings see the articles in this section.