Who can use this feature?
If you are a staff user you cannot change your role on your own. You need to ask another admin user to upgrade your role.
To change a staff user role to admin:
- From your desktop, click on the admin menu
- Click on Staff.
- Locate the user you wish to edit.
- On the user page, under Organisation information click on Edit
- In the modal under Role the administrative role you wish to assign.
- Click Save Changes.
- The user role will be updated.
Tip: The system administration role is typically a technical or senior executive role and holds the highest level of permissions. As such, it should be restricted to as few users as possible. If you wish to have more admin users, we recommend you assign the Staff administrator role instead.