You must be an admin user to invite clients
Before you invite a client to the platform make sure you have created a contact group for them. See Create contact groups.
A client must belong to a group where there is at least one active staff user, otherwise, you will not be able to complete the client invitation.
Note: Only staff users that share a group with a client will be able to see each other in their contact lists and start a chat.
To invite a client you will need:
- Their full name
- Their email address
- Their mobile number for two-factor authentication
To invite a client:
- As an admin user, navigate to the administration menu and click on Clients.
- Click on the Create client button.
- Fill in the form. Remember to add the new client to a group where there is at least one active staff user.
- Click Create.
- Your invitation will be sent.
- Once the client accepts their invitation, the staff users that share a group with them will be able to start chatting.
Tip: You can review all your pending invitations by using the filter on your client list.