Clients must belong to a group where there is at least one active staff user in order to be invited to your organisation. If you forgot to create a group before inviting a client you can either:
1. Create a group in another browser tab and continue with your invitation:
- Open a new tab
- Navigate to https://web.qwil.io/
- Click on the admin menu.
- Click on Groups.
- On the top right-hand side click on Create group.
- Fill in the form. You only need to add a group name (e.g. Client relationship name). The identifier and description values are optional.
- Your group will be created. Add a staff user to this group.
- You can now close this tab and continue with your invitation in your original tab.
2. Leave the invitation screen and start over:
- Please note, you will lose all your progress.
- Click on groups, and create a new group.
- Add a staff user to the group.
- Navigate to clients and start a new invitation. Add your client to the newly created group.