Your Qwil ID or username is used to sign in to Qwil Messenger.
Your Qwil ID is generated when you first accept your invitation to join Qwil Messenger. When you complete your invitation, we show you your Qwil ID on-screen and we also send it to your email address.
See my Qwil ID:
- Click on your profile.
- Click on Account & Settings.
- Under the Account tab, you will see your Qwil ID.
If you cannot find your Qwil ID you can ask for it to be sent to your email address.
To request your Qwil ID or username you will need:
- Access to your registered email address.
Your registered email address is the email linked to your Qwil account. See Understanding emails and phone numbers.
Request Qwil ID
- From the sign-in page, click on 'Lost your Qwil ID?'.
- Enter your email address.
- You will receive an email with your Qwil ID or username.