Every chat and action taken on Qwil Messenger is recorded in an organisation's secure cloud allowing it to comply with regulatory requirements. A system administrator may grant a specific staff user access to locate any chat undertaken in the organisation and review/export the transcript via the web app.
Note: Qwil Messenger does not have access to any chat data. At all times, chat data is controlled and managed by your organisation in line with stringent security and regulatory requirements.
Note: Enabling chat audit functionality is decided and managed by each organisation.
How to use data reviewer:
- Once you have been granted data reviewer permissions you will see a new menu item on the left-hand side bar.
- You can perform a search using any of the criteria on the right-hand side. You can search by keyword and filter your results by date, senders, chat participants, or search for attachments only.
- A filter can also be used on its own. For example, you could ask to see all conversations that have taken place between March and April 2020, or you can search for all conversations that include certain participants.
- When you see the results you can click on a result to expand the cell and see more details.
- Or you can click on the PDF button to download a copy of the entire chat transcript to your computer and click on the download button to save a copy of all attachments sent to the chat.