Enable Qwil notifications so you never miss an important message. You can enable notifications when you first set up a new device or grant permission from your device's settings later on.
Enable notifications when you set up a mobile device:
Enable notifications from your device's settings:
- Go to Settings, and scroll down to the list of apps, find Qwil Messenger.
- Tap on Qwil.
- Tap on notifications, and toggle Allow notifications.
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications > App notifications.
- Here, you’ll see a list of all apps installed on your Android device. Scroll and tap on Qwil Messenger.
- A list of all types of notifications the app can send will appear. Toggle each type of notification on or off as desired.
See How do I receive notifications? to learn about notifications on your browser and desktop app.