You can sign in to Qwil Messenger on all of your devices to access your conversations anywhere. Learn how to sign in to our mobile app and take Qwil on the go.
To sign in to your account you will need:
- Your Qwil ID or username. Your Qwil ID is a 10 digit code we sent to you when you first joined.
- Your password.
- Your account phone number to receive a 6 digit authentication code.
To sign in on mobile:
- First, you must install the Qwil app on your device.
- Open the Qwil app, then tap Continue
- Enter your Qwil ID or username and password and click Sign in.
- You will receive an SMS code to your account phone number.
- Enter the SMS code.
- Create a 6 digit passcode for future access to the app.
- Confirm your passcode.
- Click on Start messaging.
Note: You will be signed in to all the organisations that are linked to your Qwil account.
Having trouble signing in?
Forgot your password?
If you forgot your password you can reset it from the sign-in process.
See I forgot my password for more details.
Forgot your Qwil ID or username?
If you forgot your Qwil ID or username you can ask for it to be sent to your registered email address.
See I forgot my Qwil ID for more details.
Did not receive an SMS code?
If you haven't received an SMS code, you can request another one by clicking on Resend.
Lost your account phone number?
If you have lost your account phone number you can change your number from the sign-in process.