To sign in to your account you will need:
- Your Qwil ID or username. Your Qwil ID is a 10 digit code we sent to you when you first joined.
- Your password.
- Your 2FA device to receive a 6 digit authentication code.
To sign in on mobile:
- First you must install the Qwil app on your device.
- Open the Qwil app, then tap Continue
- Enter your Qwil ID or username and password and click Sign in.
- You will receive an SMS code to your registered phone number.
- Enter the SMS code.
- Create a 6 digit passcode for future access to the app.
- Confirm your passcode.
- Click on Start messaging.
You will be signed in to all the organisations that are linked to your Qwil account.
Having trouble signing in?
Forgot your password?
If you forgot your password you can reset it from the sign-in process.
See I forgot my password for more details.
Forgot your Qwil ID or username?
If you forgot your Qwil ID or username you can ask for it to be sent to your registered email address.
See I forgot my Qwil ID for more details.
Did not receive an SMS code?
If you haven't received an SMS code, you can request another one by clicking on Resend.
Lost your 2FA phone number?
If you have lost your 2FA phone number you can change your number from the sign-in process.