Who can use this feature?
If you've lost your phone, or used Qwil on a public computer and forgotten to sign out, you can remove devices remotely from the desktop or mobile app with the click of a button.
- Click on your profile.
- Navigate to Account & Settings.
- Navigate to the Devices tab.
- You will see a list of all active browser, mobile, and desktop sessions.
- Choose the device you wish to remove.
- Click on the .
- Confirm you wish to remove the device.
- Tap on the menu icon .
- Tap on settings .
- Tap on Devices.
- Choose the device you wish remove.
- Tap on the .
- Confirm you wish to sign out.