If you cannot accept an invitation this may mean that it has failed or that you have clicked on an old invitation email.
Note: You will receive a daily email invitation reminder for 30 days with a new link to accept it. Only the lastest invitation link will be valid, even if there are multiple unexpired invitations that have been sent to you. Make sure you click on your most recent email invitation and check your Spam folder if you cannot see any new invitations in your normal inbox.
Your invitation can fail for the following reasons:
- You clicked on an old email and have received a more recent invitation email.
- It has expired.
- You requested too many SMS verification codes.
- You entered too many incorrect verification codes.
- Your invitation was revoked by the inviting organisation.
There are several alternatives to solve your problem, you can:
- Check your inbox to make sure you don't have a more recent invitation email.
- Wait a day to receive a new invitation link.
- If none of the above work, contact your organisation's representative to re-send a new invitation link to your email.