The first time you accept an invitation from an organisation to engage on Qwil Messenger you create a Qwil account. Your account is not linked to any specific organisation.
You have different profiles for each organisation that you engage with on Qwil. This means that you can have a different profile picture, availability status, role, and contact details for each one of your profiles. See What is my profile?
However, there are some features and information details are linked to your Qwil Account:
- Qwil ID - is a 10 digit number used to sign in to Qwil Messenger. It is the unique identifier for your account.
- Username - You can set a username to sign in to Qwil Messenger
- Qwil email - is the email linked to your Qwil account and used to send communications that are related to your account.
- Two-factor authentication phone number - is the phone number linked to your Qwil account and is used for two-factor authentication when you sign in or when you want to perform any account-related changes.
- Password - is the password used to sign in to your account.
You can manage all your account details from the account settings menu:
- From your desktop, click on your profile.
- Under your Qwil Account, click on Account & Settings.
- A modal will open showing you all your account details.