If you didn't create a username when you accepted your invitation, you can create one from your account settings. A username makes it easier for you to remember your login credentials.
Once you have created a username you can still sign in using your Qwil ID. Your Qwil ID is a 10 digit number used to sign in to Qwil Messenger. Your Qwil ID is generated when you first accept your invitation to join Qwil Messenger.
To create a username:
- From your desktop, click on your profile.
- Click on Account & Settings.
- Click on Change username.
- Enter your password.
- You will receive an SMS code to your account phone number.
- Enter the SMS code and click Submit.
- Create your username. Your username must:
- Contain only letters and numbers, no special characters are allowed.
- Be at least 6 characters.
- Click submit. Your username will be created. You can now sign in to your Qwil Account using your username.
Note: You can update your username at any time.