Qwil Messenger makes it easy for your staff and clients to securely chat and share documents. Think of Qwil as the wallet holding your bank cards and access passes to multiple organisations both as staff and client. Chat has already replaced email in your social life, we aim to do the same for your professional interactions.
What to expect?
- Read what differentiates Qwil from other common communication tools used for engagement outside of your firm or with a business.
- Learn how Qwil can make your life easier in your interaction with clients, partners and other staff members.
- See a few examples of what you can use Qwil Messenger for according to your role.
- Understand how are chats are secure and private on Qwil Messenger.
Why do I need Qwil Messenger?
Emails, texts or social tools such as WhatsApp are unfortunately neither safe nor compliant for professional interactions.
You've certainly received fraudulent emails (phishing) or received calls (or "smishing" texts) trying to impersonate your bank or other financial services. At Qwil Messenger, we keep these people out at all times!
Qwil is a closed network (like in an office) and it is invitation-only so everyone is who they say they are. Only participants in a conversation can view the content and chat. You can therefore do a lot more!
How is it going to make my life easier?
Think of your day to day life without having to encrypt a document before sending it, or having to use secure inboxes and portals needing passwords and login details. Maybe you currently need to call (or receive a call) to verify the identity for each transaction? Are documents and statements still sent to you by postal mail? Do you need to check if your message has been read ?
Once users are invited to Qwil Messenger (staff and clients), all the above friction goes away:
- Conversations between staff and clients are as easy as using social chat (WhatsApp for example) with no training required.
- Sensitive documents can be uploaded or drag and dropped in the same conversation.
- Other participants can be brought into a conversation when and if needed and can see the history.
- You can start a video call directly from the security of Qwil and you can be sure only verified participants will be able to join.
- The familiar double tick gives the assurance that a message has been received and read (and even an email will be sent to remind users of unread messages).
- Search for all chats and documents, log them into other systems or download the transcript.
Qwil Messenger replaces email and makes it easy for staff, clients, partners to chat and share documents knowing that security and confidentiality requirements have been taken care of.
What can I do on Qwil Messenger?
The use of Qwil Messenger will be defined by each organisation that invites you to engage, but here are some examples of day-to-day uses:
I'm a client:
Start a chat with one of your contacts from mobile or desktop, send a picture of your passport from your phone, exchange documents and agree a transaction all within the security of Qwil. Read how to Start a new a chat thread.
I'm a staff member:
Invite a prospect to Qwil Messenger from the first meeting, discuss your proposition, facilitate their onboarding, invite a colleague to participate and support the client. Collaborate internally with colleagues including discussing clients and sensitive matters. Share up to 50 MB per document.
I'm a partner:
Get introduced to a client in a conversation whom you are not directly connected with to support a transaction. Deploy Qwil Messenger in your own organisation and benefit from having the same security and on the same platform. Get Qwil
What makes Qwil Messenger Secure?
Every aspect of our platform has been designed to meet the most stringent security requirements of the world's largest regulated firms. Qwil Messenger has achieved ISO 27001 certification and Cyber Essentials Plus. Our measures include:
- Two-factor verification for every user, on every device.
- End-to-end data encryption both in-flight and at rest.
- Users only have access to the features and functions they are entitled to and we fully audit every system action, including read receipt for each message sent.
- Data containerisation on staff mobile devices and network access restrictions to only allow staff access from authorised workstations.
Find out more in our Security Whitepaper
Our help centre contains hundreds of articles and guides so that you can make the most of the platform. Below are a few extra links if you are interested in learning more.
Why are organisations asking me to use Qwil Messenger?
Hear from your peers - Q&A with SJP Practices